Browse through our shop section or even collection category if you wish too.
Once you have found an item, click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button below each item. Review your selection by clicking the bag icon at the top right of the page and selecting ‘View Cart’.
You can use the ‘Remove Item’ link to delete items from your shopping bag.
If you wish to continue browsing, click on the ‘Continue Shopping’ button.
To complete your order, click on ‘Proceed to Check Out’ button.
We hope you love your ROMA NARSINGHANI pieces as much as we do.
However, if you would like to return your piece, we are unable to issue a refund but we can exchange the piece for another item of the same value.
To exhchange your piece, Please email [email protected]
We are unable to return, refund or exchange any Roma Narsinghani jewelry purchased from a third party, online or offline retailer. In that case, Please contact the store you have purchased the Roma Narsinghani piece from.
Please note that you must request an exchange within 14 days of purchase.
Order Cancellation is not permitted.
You can browse through the collections without creating an account and select merchandise you like. But to be able to buy, you need to set up an account which is a fairly easy process.
Register with us and you’ll be able to enjoy the following benefits through your account:
Track your orders and review past purchases.
Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time.
Manage your account details, address book and email preferences.
To create an account, simply click on ‘Sign Up’ at the top Left of the page to fill in your details.
While we have made every effort to display colours of the products appear as accurately as possible on the site, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen’s display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary.
Some products may also appear smaller or larger than their image displayed on the site.
Yes. We do get fresh stock of products that are sold out.
Because of our products being hand crafted, it could take up to 3 weeks.
There is a “BACK ORDER” link below “VIEW DETAILS” under each product, you can fill in your contact information – email address and your message. You will be notified via email/call once that item is back in stock.
We can only ship to one address per order. If your order contains gifts or items that require shipping to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders for each address.
Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect orders once your items have been dispatched.
Yes, you may add items to an existing order provided we have not yet dispatched it. If we have already dispatched your package you will need to make a new order.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 5-7 working days. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirmation of your shipping details and a tracking number with which you can track the status of your order.
Shipping will be 10 – 15 days .
Other shipping options are available upon request .
1500 INR International
500 INR Domestic
All orders are delivered within 3-4 working days after dispatch.
International orders are shipped via Aramax or DHL. Shipping charges and transit time will vary, depending on the location.
All transit times are Monday to Saturday. International delivery cannot be guaranteed within a time frame due to customs.
Please note that estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
For orders within India and Worldwide, We accept Bank transfers . Other Payment modes are upon special request.
If you are not able to make a payment please send us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will send you other options to pay.
- Our Jewellery is special and is hand-crafted in our workshops.
- Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Rings and bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid damage through impact.
- Don´t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in delicate spaces . Soaps can also leave a film over metal, creating a dull appearance.
- Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
- If you wear your gold plated jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
- Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold plated jewellery.
- When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
Only regular priced items may be refunded upon conditions, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.